If you have any technical problem running StatsDirect then please first try the
Make sure that you are logged onto your computer with Administrator privileges;
if you are attached to a network then please ask your network manager about this.
- Uninstall StatsDirect using the Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features option in Windows Control Panel.
Go to the update page and then download the installation file called StatsDirectSetup.exe
and save this to a local folder.
- Run this file to (re-)install the software.
If the problem persists then please install the latest service pack
for your version of Windows.Please note that once the free 10 day trial of StatsDirect has expired on a computer,
you require a licence key to run the version that is installed or any subsequent
If you have a technical query then please check the FAQ to see if the answer is
If your support question is not answered by any of the above then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please state:
- The version and build of Windows that you are running (go to Start - Run and enter
the command winver to find out).
- The version of Microsoft Office installed on your computer (if any).
- The version of Microsoft Internet Explorer installed on your computer (if any).
- The amount of physical memory in your computer.